BIKE HOTEL SERVICES
- Overnight stay with buffet breakfast
- Packed lunch
- Afternoon snack
- Restaurant open for lunch and dinner (every day, except Tuesdays)
- Access to our SPA Acquavitae with indoor pool, whirlpools, cave bath, Bio-sauna and relax area where you can taste our herbal teas
- Physiotherapeutic assistance and massage service
- Rental up to 60 e-bike
- Safe deposit for bicycles with video surveillance
- Equipped workshop
- Bike washing area
- Technical clothing laundry service
- Cycling guide for the various levels: basic, intermediate and advanced
- Rescue and recovery service
- Maps with detailed itineraries
OUR CYCLING GUIDES
Mountain bike guide from the national MTB academy, in love with Monferrato.
The passion for the history and the traditions of my hills has taken me to let the people who, slowly travel with me, experience a real journey through to discover Monferrato.
I speak English enough to be understood.
Born in 1974, he undertook the training course to become MTB Guide and MTB Master: since 2012 he is part of the National MTB Academy Staff and from 2016 he holds the position of MTB Master in the Italian Cycling Federation. In this field, he has been working for many years in the two-wheeled tourism sector and in teaching the Technique of Driving and Conducting the MTB, also taking care of the organization and management of numerous events throughout the country.