The name of the region says it all: Piedmont, that is at the foot of the mountains. From the Maritime Alps to Ossola, countless asphalt strips rise up, hairpin bend after hairpin bend, up to the glaciers. But mountain bikers also meet their match on the military mountain roads or along demanding and technical single tracks.
But Piedmont is not only mountains: the wine area of the Langhe-Roero and Monferrato, a UNESCO world heritage site, is a sea of gentle hills. Among the wines, do not miss Barbera and Grignolino, up to the noble Barolo and Barbaresco, to pair with dishes such as Fassone row meat, agnolotti with roast sauce, and bagna caoda.
– Overnight stay with buffet breakfast
– Packed lunch
– Restaurant service for lunch and dinner (open every day, except Tuesdays)
SPA Acquavitae with indoor pool, whirlpools, cave tub, sauna, Turkish bath and relaxation area – massages and wellness treatments also available upon reservation
– Safe storage for bicycles with video surveillance
– Equipped workshop corner
– Bike washing area
– Cycling guide for the various levels: basic, intermediate and advanced
– Rescue and recovery service
– APP with itineraries and detailed maps
– Shuttle service to/from track